Friday, July 15, 2011

Go Naturals!

In my previous post, I mentioned about our household using organic products

Apart from the global trend to natural or organic shift, this also brings a lot of positivity -
  • It will foster patronage of locally-made products, Go Pinoy! 
  • It will help Mother Earth. 
  • It will be beneficial for the health and body. 
  • And maybe a lot more reasons.
One more thing, I have heard that naturally-made soaps, or those with mostly, if not all, natural ingredients, tend to last more and outlast commercial brands. 

And one brand to look into is Love Naturals.

I will cross my fingers and hope that I can bag this swag :) and finally try and test how long a handcrafted soap will last. I know for sure they will smell divine!

-gerc

No comments:

Post a Comment